CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 29, 2008

We Had Our Family Picture Taken, Hooray!

Here it is the family portrait. I love it when we can all be together. We planned to take this picture right after Christmas because Chris would be here. I think that they turned out great!

Here are all of the kids together. I love the green and pink together. I just think that these pictures turned out great.

Here are all of the guys together. I think that they all look great together, I especially like the handsome guy in the middle.

Here are the girls together. Me and the Heathers'. I feel so lucky to be a part of this family. I am surrounded by truly exceptional people and we even have fun together.

1 comments:

Mona said...

Wow wow Walkers! I have never seen all your children! What a handsome family! I know its a real "production number" getting everyone assembled and smiling - congrats and good work!