Hey everybody, Heather got one of her Christmas presents early. Grandma Walker paid for Heather to get a haircut and perm. I think that she looks very cute. This is an easy gel it up or mousse it up hair style. You can tell by her smile that she is really lovin' it.
She wanted to have it done before we have our family pictures taken the day after Christmas. All of her friends at church really liked it.
News of a different kind, our son Chris went to the Portland airport even though they closed it because of the weather (we weren't sure he'd be able to fly out as scheduled today), we just got awesome news, he's getting on a plane right now to fly out here. Hooray, Chris will make it here for Christmas!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



2 comments:
I love the new hair do. It looks really cute on her too.
Ahhh!!! Heather that is sooo cute!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment