Last night when we went to bed it wasn't snowing and the only snow on the ground was the left overs from Sunday. I woke up at 5:30 to get a drink of water and when I looked out the window what did I see? You guessed it there was snow covering the ground. I managed to go back to sleep and at 6:45 Heather took this picture and woke me up to come and see the snow. It was falling pretty hard. I think that I watched mesmerized for about 10 minutes then I went back to bed.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
That is way to cool. We are suppose to get some more tonight and/or tomorrow. They are saying we may get some freezing rain...which is not so good, but we will see. Are you getting tired of the snow yet? hahahahah
Post a Comment