
Last night Heather and I went over to Brian and Heather's apartment to bake sugar cookies with Heather. Brian was at work so he missed out on all of the fun. We started out by making two batches of the sugar cookie dough. While that was chilling I decided that I would try to make peppermint icicles. I found out that I am not Martha Stewart, the mixture turned brown because I caramelized it and then it so so hot (like on fire) that it burned my hands when I tried to pull it. Will I try again? Of course I will. I'll have to let you know how it goes. So one batch went in the garbage. We had pizza and tortilla chips with nacho cheese, yummy!
Heather Wallace dived right into the rolling out and cutting out cookies (I tend to just take over but I was really trying to let both Heather's have a chance to participate) They both did really well. 
Heebee really did help out with the cookies, she did a lot of texting to friends during her break times though. How did I ever survive being a teenager with out having a cell phone? I remember writing a lot of hand written notes, in long hand even.
Here you can see some of the cookies that I frosted. I have become a sprinkle minimalist in my old age. The Heathers on the other hand had a contest to see who could make the weirdest cookie. There was a lot of trash talk, they are both extremely competitive. I was instructed to put pictures of both cookies on the blog for voting. Is cookie A or cookie B weirder? You can vote by leaving a comment or by sending an e-mail to me.
A

B
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
It is hard to decide. They both look pretty "unique" I would have to say that cookie B is very colorful. But cookie A is very monaic. Hmm Its to bad there is no taste test as well. I would definitely know which one to pick. But then again there would be no cookies left to look at so maybe that is not such a good Idea. Great job guys!
Post a Comment