
Tonight I am missing the cookie exchange that my family does every year. After church I decided that I did not wan tot be left out, so I whipped up a batch of Grandma Streeter's sugar cookies. Bob's mom said that she used to make those cookies with her mom when she was young. I also made the chocolate nut drops which I think are Chris' favorite cookies.
My family will be eating pizza and salad and dividing up all of the cookies that they made. I will be making more cookies in the coming week and I hope to try a couple of candy recipes too.
This is one of my favorite traditions. Heather was a huge help to me today. She did all of the stamping of the sugar cookies and she chopped all of the nuts and measured all of the ingredients for the chocolate nut drops. I hope to be able to post some of the recipes after I've tried them out.


Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment