CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Used to Like Snow

Here are my packages all ready to go. I worked so hard yesterday (my day off) to get them ready but I ran out of time to get them to UPS. You see Bob had purchased tickets to see Glenn Becks The Christmas Sweater and I needed to go to that at 5pm. I finished wrapping the last box at 4:50 and had only enough time to change my shirt before leaving to the theater.
No problem I thought I will do it in the morning. I knew that a storm was coming, in fact two storms were coming one from the south and one from the north, but I thought that they would hold off till after noon. Boy was I wrong.
And since I thought that I was going to take the packages last night I left the van on the driveway after running errands. I had this glimmer of a thought when I got home from the show that I should move the van to the carport. Nahh I thought, it's not going to snow until the afternoon. You can see how much it isn't snowing.

I have been advised by Bobs dad that I shouldn't try to drive in it, there are a bunch of people who are slipping and sliding all over the place out there. He says that he will take the packages for me, I said but I need to go to Macey's and get a few things. He said that he will come back to get me and take me when he takes Bob's mom. He laughed at me and asked when I was moving back to Vancouver. I said I'm here to stay . Like I said I used to like snow.

0 comments: