Ashton and I were practicing singing Jingle Bells yesterday. He sat by the Christmas tree and in between the snow people. We put a hat on his head and he had some bells to jingle. He ended up putting his head through the top of the hat and wearing the jingle bells on his nose. He also enjoyed making grumpy faces instead of happy ones. I am going to
upload the video of him singing to youtube
later. It's pretty fun hanging out with Ashton, it wou
ld be even more fun if I could get him to stop touching the ornaments.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



2 comments:
Oh, looks familiar. Conner was being goofy while we were decorating as well. They sure do like Christmas time. Oh who's kidding who I love Christmas time!!!
Too cute. :) I'm glad that I finally caught up with you guys... Dani, you don't know me, but I grew up with Bob and knew him in High School. :)
You guys can follow our family blog too, if you'd like, at barksdalephoto.blogspot.com. :) We'd love to hear from you.
I'm especially interested in having Bob read my "Musings on turning 51" to see if he remembers any of what I do... it's kind of a fun walk back through memory lane.
Post a Comment