We had cookies for breakfast today. Thank you to all of the marvelous cookie bakers that provided our delicious and nutritious breakfast fare. We had a sampling of traditional favorites and a few new ones too. I really liked the chocolaty ones and the peanut butter balls were delightful. The nut balls and nut drops were supreme as well!
All the comforts of home came in the mail to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
I am so glad. We were hoping you would get it this week. Merry Christmaas. Did anyone mention we might be getting a little bit of the white stuff this weekend. We are suppose to get a cold front come in and it will be cold...like in the 20s and teens. brrrrr. If any percipitation comes, which it is suppose to it will be in the form of snow. yeah. I will keep you posted.
Post a Comment