Today we were rescued from our home bound state by Heather Wallace (Brian's fiance). They have a truck with 4 wheel drive so she was able to pick us up so we could go to the mall. We are going to have our family picture taken the day after Christmas so we needed to get both of the Heathers something pink to wear. We found these cute pink cable knit sweaters and bright pink cami's to go under them. I found a pink top that matches their cami's to go under my cable knit brown sweater.
She also measured the snow in our front yard. We have 5 inches so far with more expected tonight. We'll keep you posted on our added accumulation.
This is a picture that Heather took of me watching her take pictures. She thinks that she is pretty smart, she is a teenager after all.
This picture was taken last night right after the lights came on outside. Heather wanted to show how the snow is getting so close to the tops of the white twinkle lights. (Tonight they are almost totally covered.)
Here you can see that the spotlights are barely visible. (Tonight they were totally covered)
I think that catches things up with what Heather wanted me to post on the blog. It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
I can't believe you are sick of the snow!!! I love it!! It's beautiful! Today it hasn't stopped snowing at all!! I post some pictures in a little bit. And I hope that Heather gets working on some awesome pranks!!!! :D
Post a Comment