CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yea! I finally got pictures of Conner!

I am soooo happy! Last week I got a card in the mail from my buddy Conner. He sent me these awesome pictures. It took me a while to get over to the Wal-mart to get them put on a disk so that I could blog about how excited I am.

I wish that we could see one of his soccer games but it is great to see him in his gear at practice or before a game.

2 comments:

KayKay :D said...

Hey I didnt know where else to respond to Bro. Walker so Im doing it here :D I would absolutely LOVE it if we did a vancouver-ite dinner! I have a car and I'll be in SLC (Murray) for Thanksgiving, so if you send me your address I can figure it out ;) Ah, that would be so exciting! Bri, Grant, Hannah and I might all be together then too, so we could come as a package deal :D I love you guys!

becki said...

He is getting so big!