CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Tonight was Fab Friday in River Ridge 3rd Ward. I was very busy, I think that the puppets and gift tags were the most fun to make. The temple tile is the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, I thought that we should have something to balance all of the Portland Temple pictures that we have.

Heather was off at a friends planning Sadies so I went by myself this year, I may not get her to go with me again until she's grown and married. They served soup and rolls for dinner.

I worked in the nursery for 40 minutes and still finished all of my projects. I feel mostly shy and self conscience with my ward, I'm not really sure how I fit yet. I'm lucky that everyone is really nice and seem to be understanding of my quietness.

I learned how to make a really fun microwave cake tonight. You take 1/3 cup of cake mix and a 1/4 cup of water mix it together in a paper bowl or regular bowl until smooth. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Top with chocolate chips, nuts, marshmallows, caramel or whatever else sounds good and put it in the microwave for 20 seconds. Serve with ice cream. This was so good. I came home and made it right away for Bob and Mom and Dad.

0 comments: