CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ashton Makes a Turkey

Today we wanted to do a craft project. So we decides to make a turkey for Thanksgiving. We traced around his hand with a pen, then we got out poster paints and crayons to color the turkey. Last of all we decorated the turkey with dry beans and macaroni. He said that the turkey's name is Tom and he is for our Thanksgiving dinner.


This was such a fun project that we glued beans to color book pages. I colored them with crayons and Ashton glued on the beans. His favorites were the split peas (I guess those aren't technically considered beans... Oh well).

I made a little video of him talking about his turkey but I couldn't get it to upload. I will post it as soon as I can. What a fun day!

0 comments: