Heather worked on her creative invite to Sadies tonight. I'm sure she will have plenty of opportunities to hone her skills as she finishes out her years in high school. The mini hay bale sheds a lot so she is going to wrap it up in a blue bandanna. I'm so happy for her to have this fun experience, she will be with friends and just have a good time. I'm so happy that she is more level headed about it and is just interested in having a fun time.
Way to go Heather, we are so proud of you!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



2 comments:
Heather it sounds like you are going to have a great time at your dance. I went to a few high school dances and they really are over rated especially since they cost so much to go to. Your dance will be less expensive and probably a lot more fun.
She's not making him look all through the hay to figure out who is asking him, or something like that?
I always used to hide my name somewhere, so they didn't just instantly know who was asking.
I actually got to talk to one of my dates about how I asked him before he had a chance to figure out it was from me. It was pretty funny, he had no clue, I was just talking to him about it like normal, and then later on he figured it out. It was pretty funny!
I agree though, the cheaper dates are fun!
I usually always went to the dance, but we always found ways to make everything cheap, our food was cheap, our activity was cheap, and we got cheap pictures usually too. Once, my friend's mom took them, and we got tons of poses for just the price of developing them!
For Prom, we had a super cheap BBQ at a friends house, no fancy dinner or anything, it made it more memorable!
Another time we skipped the dance altogether and did something else. I think dances, or just group dating in general is just so fun, I miss it!
Post a Comment