Its the WONDERFUL, the STUPENDOUS, the AMAZING Bob! Yes he can lattice pie. Isn't he awesome?!?
We decided that we wanted to have pie after dinner tonight... so I said why not? I made the pie crust recipe that my mom taught me how to make and rolled it out, put it in the pan, dumped in the pie filling and then my amazing husband came up to handle the top.
On his way home from taking Heather to mutual he stopped at Harmon's to get some ice cream. When he came home he handed me the ice cream and said "what's wrong with this picture?" I couldn't see that anything was wrong. Evidently all of the ice cream makers have changed from 2 quarts to 1 1/2 quarts, that way they don't have to increase their prices. He said that it is the beginning of the end for America.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment