CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Brian!

Tonight we celebrated Brian's birthday. As per our family tradition he picked what we made for dinner. This year he wanted cheeseburgers, Grandma made potato wedges to have on the side. I think that this was a good choice that was enjoyed by all.

After dinner we continued a game of Phase 10 that we started last week. We still didn't finish the game but we had fun playing a few more rounds.

When Brian was opening his present he promptly put the bow on his head. HeeBee said he was acting like Chris. Brian said if it were Chris he would tie it around his head like Rambo. I said hold it I want a picture for the blog. He got three seasons of Smallville and when it gets here he will have the new Ender's book.

He requested a Funfetti cake and we had strawberry ice cream. I wanted to load up the cake with 25 candles but we ran out of time so I put 2 of one kind of candle and 5 of another. He was able to blow them all out so I'm sure that his wish will come true.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Brian!
Now you are as old as I am for another 11 months! :)