Today we have snow! Hooray! Heather brought the camera to me when she heard me get up. She said "I know you'll want to blog about it". She was right but I went back to bed for an hour after family prayer and took these pictures after I was up and dressed.
We got the spider from Halloween down on to the porch...but the snow blew in on it and turned it white. I had on my boots and hat and scarf and coat. It's hard to take a picture of yourself, I always feel so stupid taking my own picture that I end up looking really goofy.
I came back in the house and made my favorite breakfast, Dee's hot cereal and hot cocoa.
I was able to sit at the table on the kitchen and watch the snow falling down. That is what I like to do best. I'll probably be sick of the snow...later, but right now I love it.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
I can't believe that you have snow. I am a little jealous because it sure beats all of the gosh darn rain that we are gettin.
Post a Comment