
Heather got an answer from Mike (the guy she asked to Sadies) it's a yes, in case you couldn't tell (I couldn't until I put it here in the blog). Hooray for Heather!
I know that she is going to have such a fun time with all of her friends.
Bob and I are going to take pictures of all of her friends then drop them into this 8x10 page I made in my scrapbook program. For $5 each all of the gang can have a keepsake photo.
I found the cowgirl on line but I needed a cowboy the only one that I could do anything with was the drawing below. I used the custom and magic wand tools to make him look the way I wanted him to.
CAS on Sunday 346 Autumn Get Well
5 hours ago



1 comments:
Way to go Heather. I can't wait to hear all about it. I love the way he answered you back. Very cool.
Post a Comment