CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Redneck Christmas Tree

My sister Mardi just sent me an e-mail with this picture in it. Wow! The person who created this tree used what appeared to be pvc pipe in the center and heavy gauge wire to attach the Mountain Dew cans.

I don't think that I am willing to commit to drinking the amount of 7up it would require to make a tree of my own...so I will just enjoy someone elses creativity. There were pictures of the process and I wasn't so sure I'd like it, then I got to this picture and when it's all lit up I think that it looks really pretty.

I'm so excited for Christmas and getting to put up the tree. It's one of my favorite holiday projects. I still need to figure out what I will do for our ornament this year (I make or buy something new for each member of the family every year) I'm sure something will come to me in the St. Nick of time :)

0 comments: