Yes it is that time of year again...when I bid a fond farewell to the Halloween decorations as I pile them on the kitchen table to be packed away until next year. Bob is taking down the outside decorations so I decided I had better get the inside ones down as well. It's so much more fun to put them all up, it seems like work to put them all away.
The good news is that all of the pumpkins and fall leaves can stay out and I will add the pilgrims and Indians to them. I have one turkey but I think that I need another one. I might try to make a fabric soft sculpture turkey to put in this one lonely blank spot downstairs. I'll have to let you know how that goes.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
Thats too funny! I do the same thing. Pile everything on the table first. It always looks like alot. I've had my Thanksgiving decorations up since Sunday. I am so impatient. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas.
Post a Comment