CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good News!

Hey everybody! We've got some good news, Bob received the written offer yesterday and he faxed his acceptance back this morning. He could start by December 1st. Hooray! Now all he needs is a Government Security Clearance. We are praying that all of that goes through for him. It is so wonderful to see the hand of the Lord in our lives. It's very humbling, I am so grateful for all of the things that I have learned as we have waited patiently for this blessing.

On a lighter note the grocery store that we shop at has been giving turkey vouchers for every 25 to 50 dollars that you spend. Laura (Bobs sister), Bobs Mom and I all pooled our vouchers. We had $12 all together, while I was waiting in line a woman asked me if I was using vouchers and if I would like hers (she got her turkey some where else). She had $5 in vouchers. We got a 23lb bird for $2.53. Amazing!

0 comments: