CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Things Today


1.Brian is meticulous when it comes to making the flowers petals. Yes, I said Brian. He and Heather have been working on the petals for the brides and bridesmaids bouquets and they are turning out beautifully! I would have never guessed that he had it in him but he is giving me a real run for my money. I'm going to have to kick my skills up a few notches so that I can even compete.


2. I made these wash cloths out of 100% cotton yarn. I am trying them out to see how they hold up to washing and drying. So far I like them better than the terry cloth store bought variety, but I don't know if it's just because I made them. I will let you know how I feel about them after they go through the washer and the dryer.

0 comments: