CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Refuse to Shovel Today!

We are getting more snow today, but I am not going to shovel! I refuse to do it. Well I refuse to do it until I need to go somewhere and then I will probably have to do it. But until that happens I refuse...I'm not goona do it and you can't make me. So there!

You probably can't even tell that it is snowing, but trust me it is. Living here has taken all of the fun out of snow for me. Its so commonplace, there is nothing special about it. School doesn't get cancelled, neither does work and everyone, myself included just goes about their business like nothing is happening.

The sound of shoveling that you may hear on the video is my neighbor...he decided that he would shovel today :).


0 comments: