This morning I am going with Brian and Heather to the Draper Temple open house. It will begin with a video presentation in the chapel near there then proceed by shuttle to the temple. After the tour there are refreshments at the stake center nearest the temple. Then we will shuttle back to the chapel that we parked at. I am excited to see the new temple. Heather (our Heather) will get to see the temple with the youth tomorrow.
Later Heather Wallace is having her wedding dress fitted for a bustle and then we will be having family dinner after that. This will be a busy and exciting day!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
When I picked up Ashton after I went to the Draper temple I was talking to him about Heavenly Father's house. He said that he really wanted to go. I told him that in Heavenly Father's house we need to be very quiet, he said that he would be very quiet there. I told him that it was up to his dad if he got to go or not. He said no you tell me if I can go or not. I told him if it was up to me he could go. It is just amazing to me how strongly he feels about Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to get to spend time with him.
Post a Comment