Heather continued to have fun making funny faces while she made Valentines for her friends. This year we decided to have her make chocolate lollipops. She made some chocolates at a young women's activity and I think that she liked it...she talked a lot about it anyway. I remember when I was her age a leader taught me how to make them and I had so much fun dragging my mom to the Decorette Shop in Portland to buy me molds, fillings and melts. Ahh the memories!
She is a quick study and was able to fill the mold quickly.
She is just making more and more faces.
As long as she is having a good time.
Here are four of the finished Valentines. It's a good thing that she only needed to make eight of them. With her hanging out with Liz and Shauntyl after school and then playing in a church basketball game (her team lost :() then home for family dinner and celebrating with cake...we got a late start and I am really ready to go to bed.
Tomorrow I am having a Valentine's Party with Ben and Alexis' kids (Adam, Sam, Tristan and Ashton). We are going to make paper valentines and frost sugar cookies. Ahhh! the sugar cookies that was the one thing that I didn't get done today. The dough is made but I need to roll, cut and bake them. Oh well Ashton will get to help me tomorrow.
CAS on Sunday 346 Autumn Get Well
5 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment