CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blooming Onion Soup

Last Thursday Bob and I went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. I wanted to try a blooming onion, we were only able to eat half of it so I brought the other half home with some of their spicy sauce.

Tonight I made Blooming Onion Soup, it was so good! I just took 3 cans of cream of potato soup and made it with milk, then I cut up the leftover onion and added the spicy sauce. We had some nice hard rolls to go with it, yummy!

3 comments:

Mona said...

Yummy! I think we'll try it for Sunday dinner!

Mona
http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/

Paige's Pages said...

Hello! I am Bri and Kristi Atkinsons cousin and I just have to say that you are the most talented woman! Seriously you are amazing! Where do you come up with all the ideas? And everything you touch turns out wonderful! Keep on posting and maybe inspiring me to do something creative! Well...it could happen... someday... maybe... :)

Ashlee said...

What an interesting twist! You are so creative! I am a new to your blog..hope you don't mind me peeking on every now and again!