CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunny and Mostly Clear Today

I just thought that you all should see our view of the mountain today. It is clear and sunny outside. I had to take my hat a scarf off when I was shoveling because I got too hot. It snowed a little bit over night so I did have to shovel but it doesn't look like we will have any more snow until Friday.

I even made it out of the driveway with the Kia to go over to Bob's parents house. I had some scary fishtailing moments in the think snow on our street and on 5oo but then the rest of the roads were fine. It was the same thing coming home no problems until the neighborhood and the scary slidy, slipping.

Maybe later today or tomorrow we will see the sheep again.

Some shots of the back yard, I walked through snow up to my knees to get these pictures.


Heather is home sick today, there went her perfect attendance, at least she won't have to shovel today.

0 comments: