CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Turn To Shovel

Okay just so you don't get the impression that Heather is the only snow shoveler in this family here are a few photos. The driveway is between the candy canes and the snow pile in front of the trees. This was at about 9:30 am. It is, by the way, still snowing here.

Remember last night I told you that you cant see the sheep any more, well here's the photographic evidence.


Yes this is me shoveling the snow. Yes I am sticking my tongue out at Bob (who is home sick and should not be outside giving me tips on snow shoveling.)

I think that I am getting the hang of this. The neighbor asked me how I liked the snow and I said "Oh I love it, I'd like to do this everyday!"

Here is the little red barn in the back yard.

Here is Bob showing me how to even out my huge pile. Yes he is in his jammies and robe.

Whew... I am all done.

Here is the side walk in front.

I even shoveled in the street in front of the drive way so that people could get in and out.

The way to the carport is clear.

Here is our aspen trees all covered and beautiful.

This is the butterfly bush (there are no butterflies in the vicinity today :))

The neighbor said it is supposed to stop this afternoon for a while, I'll have to let you know how that goes.

0 comments: