Look at this cute hat! It's a lumberjack hat...way cool! I am a subscriber to Crochet Today and when we got the Jan/Feb issue Heather said that she wanted this hat. So I started it about three days ago and have finished it just in time for her big snow day at Aspen Grove with all of the youth in the ward. I think that she looks totally cute and she says that it keeps her head really warm. I made it out of the lion brand suede yarn, the stitches came out really tight so I don't think that any arctic air will be getting through.
Here is what it looks like with the flaps up. I think that it looks great either way. I want to get some more yarn and try to make one for me. I feel really great about getting this project done. I had wanted to get it done in time for Christmas but that didn't work out... oh well, it's done now.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment