Ashton is the Littlest Shoveler. When Heather went out to shovel the driveway he wanted to go out too. What is an Aunt Dani to do, when her cute little nephew says "please?" So we borrowed an extra pair of Heather's socks (he said that they were his favorite kind, lime green footies), put on a hoody and fleece pullover and sent him out to help shovel. I think he's either giving the "ok" sign or he's saying that he's four (not until July).
Here he is practicing his snowball formation. As you can see his hands were getting cold so he came in to add a few things to his costume. Aunt Dani's black gloves and scarf. When he went back outside he said "Heather do I look pretty?" I think that he thinks that only girls wear scarves.
I love this picture with the scarf flying up because he is running.
Heather was eggin' him on to get Aunt Dani with a snowball. I told him that was not a good idea, he got me anyway. Luckily he got me on my sweatshirt and not my camera. I told him that it would be more fun to get Heather.
Here he made a direct hit to Heathers back.
Heather tries to lob one over at me. I know that she missed on purpose (she could have hit me easily :))
I asked Ashton if he could catch a snowflake on his tongue. He didn't seem to understand what I meant so Heather showed him how... wow, how lady like!
Ashton gives it a try. He copied Heather exactly!
Why try to catch them on your tongue when you can just eat snow right off your gloves.
Heather actually tried to get into the front yard. She figured that she had her snow pants on so why not? She found that it was hard to keep her balance. This new snow fell on top of about eight inches that were already there and covered with a crust of hard snow, she felt herself keep falling through with every step.
She finally just lost her balance and sat on the huge pile in the corner like it was a chair. We asked Ashton if he wanted to sit with her and he said "No!" I ended up lifting him over the snow to sit in her lap for the picture.
Heather gave the snow a taste, I did too (I didn't get a picture to prove it though, you'll just have to take my word for it.)
I finally figured out how to change the resolution on my camera so that I can put clips in my post. Hooray!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment