CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am Going To Learn How To Make A Wedding Cake.


In the next few weeks I am going to make a wedding cake. I found a recipe, I am going to get the pans and I am going to give it a try. I don't think that I will be able to do all of the fancy frosting flowers but I think that I can do the beaded trim.


Heather Wallace said that she would be okay with ribbon flowers on her cake. I like the ribbon bands on this cake. It just has frosting dots, Heather said that we could use pearls or buttons. Any way my minds made up I'm going to give it a try, you know what that means... were going to be eating a lot of cake.

2 comments:

Turpin Family said...

So will you be attempting to make a wedding cake while you are here in Oregon. If so, let me know what I can do to help.

becki said...

You are too flippin talented. Those look really awesome. I bet you will be great at wedding cakes too.