Wow! Look at Heather, today we made a three hour round trip to Kaysville to get her first formal gown for Preference. I think that she looks gorgeous, like a princess. The shop attendant said that it looks like it was tailor made for her and she just put it on straight from the rack.
We invited Heather's mom to go with us for this milestone purchase. Heather is her oldest daughter and I knew that she wouldn't want to miss it. Thank heavens that she brought her camera so we could have these great pictures. I think that she looks pretty happy, even if it's red and not blue.
When she came out of the fitting room (in this size 2 gown) she said I think it's a little tight in the middle. We all assured her that this dress is meant to be fitted there. She just looks stunning! She also found a sparkly necklace and earrings that look great with it. We want to go Wednesday to find shoes for her to wear.
Here is a dress that she tried on just for fun. It is her favorite color but not the right style for her. We figured that since we were there she might as well. What a fun and exciting time for her.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



4 comments:
WOW! I'm speechless. Is that the girl that I knew who wore baggy shorts and t-shirts. Heather you look amazing. Have fun at preference (not exactly sure what that is)
Wow!! Heather you look amazing!!!! You truly are a beautiful young lady! :D The guy who gets to go with you is really lucky! Your hair looks fantastic by the way!!!! It suits you just nicely! :)
Heather,
You look like am amazing young woman, that could easily go into modeling as a career (I don't advise it). This is a long way from the sweats, jeans and tees I saw you in most often while your hometeacher in the Couv. Best of luck at preference. That is how Misti and I met.
Dave in the 'Couv
I cannot believe you found such a beautiful, modest DRESS these days! Another plus for Utah I guess! WOW WOW WOW.
Mona
Post a Comment