I was really excited to create this blog spot for my family to go to to check up on me but my e-mail isn't working so I can't finish a you tube video that I wanted to post here. (grumble grumble grumble) I watched Ashton today for a couple of hours and as his dad put him in the car to go home he called out "Bye Mom and Uncle Bob!" Bob said that the neighbors are going to get the wrong idea if Ashton doesn't learn to call me Aunt Dani. We're lucky because almost all of our neighbors are in our ward so they know that we are the aunt and uncle.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



2 comments:
You are so funny "Billie!" It's so funny cuz we had a seminary morningside the other day, and I woke up and thought: "yes! morningside! Heather will prolly be there...she's always there earlier than me" and then cold reality set in. =) but it's alright...I'll survive if you keep sending me emails that I don't reply to...sorry about that...I need to be better about that. <3 Cassandra
Wow! Cool picture Cassandra. I will keep e-mailing you CHEER, even if you don't reply. We should be coming back that way in April we'll try to stop by.
Sister Billie
Post a Comment