My e-mail is working today so I was able to finish what I wanted to post here. I think that tonight we are going to video a walk through of our home so that you can see whats happening here in Orem. Heather is taking her permit test again after school, she said that she was able to study during her drivers ed class so I hope that she passes this time. They say it may snow a little bit this weekend so Bob is trying to flush all of the water out of the sprinkler system so that we don't get any broken pipes. It's the middle of October...I'm not used to preparing for snow. I don't have Ashton today so I have a lot of time on my hands, I'm going to try to work on several of my various projects. I'll have to let you know how that goes, first I am going for a walk around the ward.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
Congratulations! I am excited to have another blog to follow. I don't know very many people that have a blog so I'll be adding you to my blog list and checking in often.
Post a Comment