Here is the latest scrapbook page for Heather. I think that we did a great job catching all of the glory in modeling new school clothes. You can definitely see that Heather is into it with that devil may care pose with the hand on her hip. Actually getting Heather to pose for any picture is like pulling teeth. Hopefully when she is as old as I am she will appreciate being able to look back into those fun filled teen years.
This page only took about 35 minutes to complete. I love being able to create pages digitally. I will really love it when I can actually get the page printed and put it in her scrapbook.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



2 comments:
Do you digital scrap book or are you doing it with paper, glue, etc?
I like digital, though I need to work on mine, I havent done much with any of our pictures.
The pages that I post here are all done digitally with my Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software. I also like to do pages by hand with paper and glue, lately though I have done a lot more digital because its way faster. I can get 12x12 prints and Costco for 3.99 which I think is a pretty good deal.
Post a Comment