This morning we woke to the first snow of the winter. Here are a few pictures taken in our back yard at 9:30:


Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago
A record of our family activities and fun!
This morning we woke to the first snow of the winter. Here are a few pictures taken in our back yard at 9:30:


Posted by Danio at 8:38 AM
Labels: winter arrives
2 comments:
It was snowy like that at our house this morning too.
We couldnt wait to show Hannah.
She got so excited and said "It's winter!" It sure does look like it! I was hoping it would be nice for Halloween, maybe it still will be.
That must be so fun to have a little person who still gets so excited. Heather and I are excited but it's not the same as experiencing it with someone so fresh from heaven. I've never had snow before Halloween before, this is all really new to me.
Post a Comment