I have been enjoying my scrapbook software, I recently completed these pages. Eventually I will be able to print them and put them in the book...right now I can view them as a slide show on my computer. Felicia wanted me to post a picture of her and Heather on the blog so I am. Here ya go F-dawg! There is also one of the Meganator too.
Girls Camp was so much fun! It's nice to have these pages done so I can look back and remember all of the fun times. Our new ward will be camping just as a ward this up coming year and I'm sure that the ward leaders will be able to handle it (besides I'm in primary now so I need to focus on the 7 year olds), so I will have a break next year from the bugs and snakes. 

Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



3 comments:
Dani-
Keep posting your scrap book pages. You are so creative and I am so not. I know I will get great ideas from you.
Danieal,
Thank you for the compliment. I will keep posting them as I get them done, I have been experimenting with that software and I am having so much fun.
Oh man, I miss those ladies!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment