Heather is now officially permitted to drive by the state of Utah! AHHH! Scary for me! I think that she would have liked to drive home from the DMV, but she's not sure about driving the van yet. After lunch we decided to go for a spin in the Kia. She drove us down to Orem City Park. She got out to swing on the swings for a second and so we could get a better picture of her huge smiling permitted to drive face.
As far as I can tell Heather is a very responsible driver, but then my parents would have said the same about me because I did all of the scary stuff when they weren't in the car. I hope that Heather will continue this pattern of safe driving throughout her life. Way to go Heather! We are very proud of you.
CAS on Sunday 346 Autumn Get Well
5 hours ago



1 comments:
Way to go Heather! I know you'll be a safe driver.....i think. :) Woot! Woot!
Post a Comment