Hooray!!! I am sooo happy I got pictures from my family today! My sister Ami sent me pictures of her family dressed up for a family Halloween party. If you couldn't guess they all went as rockers. Ami said this was a very cost effective way to go this year because she was able to make their costumes from old clothes. I think that they all look really great and will be excited to post pictures of my other family members as I get them.
This is also my latest scrapbook page. I have been experimenting with the magic wand and curved line tools. The original page had the filigree in white so I cut around it and changed the color to red. I think that it gives it kind of a spooky Halloween look. It was a lot of fun to do.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment