CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe

Sunday was the primary childrens program and I promised that I would bring my class a treat for sitting so quietly. So I made my favorite sugar cookie recipe the one that I got from Kelly Wilson.

Sugar Cookies

2 cubes butter
2 c sugar
2 eggs
1 c plain or vanilla yogurt
2 tsp vanilla

cream together then add

2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
6 1/2 c flour

Refrigerate 1 hr. Roll, cut, bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Frosting

4 Tbsp
3 c powdered sugar
1 t vanilla
1/4 c plus 1 Tbsp milk

Whip together until smooth and creamy add food color if desired.

Heather offered to taste test one for me. I put candy corn faces on the ones that I made for primary, but not everyone in my family appreciates candy corn so I left most of them without faces.

0 comments: