CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Time!

Look at all of these flowers that I found in our yard. I think that these are bleeding hearts. We got here in the summer last year so I didn't even know these were in the flower bed.

Lilacs are my favorite. I was checking out the front yard and when I got to the front corner I could smell them. I cut some to bring in and freshen up the kitchen.

I don't know what this flower is, I just thought that the purple was vibrant and I wanted a picture of it.

This is a ground cover, but I don't know it's name either. It's just pretty.

Look at this pretty flower in the garden. I was at Wal-mart yesterday with Ashton and I made the mistake of letting him know who I was buying a birthday present for Heather. When he woke up from his nap we got in the car to get his brothers and sister from school and he said "Heather, did you like the shorts and shirt that Aunt Dani got you?" There went the cat ou tof the bag. My bad, I decided to just give Heather her birthday present early.

Her friend Mic (the guy she went to Preference with) stole her jacket early this morning so that she could look like a girl today. She wanted sympathy when she told me her sad tale. I told her that if Mic were here I woul dgive him a high five!

Hiding in the lilacs. She did it just to please me.

Always take time to stop and smell the roses...or lilacs in this case.

This is my new favorite thing. My sister-in-law gave me this apron and I really like it. It's amazing how much better I feel about doing the housework when I have it tied around my waist.
Bob says that he is going to make m eone that says "Domestic Goddess." I told him as long as it has a pink ruffle I am okay with that. lol

3 comments:

Bri... only she said...

Ha ha! I'm all about aprons while I'm cooking and cleaning. Two reasons: 1. I'd destroy my clothes if I didn't and 2. You feel that "homemaker prowess" when you are wearing one! It's awesome!

That apron is WAY cute! Did she make it?

I love all the pretty flowers in your yard! Those bleeding hearts are gorgeous but Heather is definitely my favorite! :D

Carol L said...

You have a beautiful blog! The flowers above Heather are vinca, we have some in our yard, but they're not blooming yet, too cold here in Illinois.

Wishing you more fragrant blooms throughout a lovely summer!

Heidi

Gwen Mangelson said...

hey,
the purple flower is vinca vine