I love this picture of my little buddy! He is such a joy to me!
He liked to step across, he said that he wouldn't touch the hot lava!
I actually crawled through this tube. Ashton made through way faster than I did.
He counted the peas in the pod.
Then he traced the number 8 with his finger.
He looks back at me before he goes down the slide.
Here he is at the bottom of the twisty tube slide. I said "Do you think that I should go down?" He said that I should. I said "What if I get stuck inside?" He said "I'll come down after you and bump you out." What a plan, I did make it down the slide and he didn't have to bump me because I didn't get stuck.
He noticed that we could see Utah Lake from our vantage point up on the hill in Pleasant Grove.
Here he is looking at the lake again.
We learned how to sign the letters in his name at the park. He didn't want to stop for pictures then, but when he was having lunch he was willing to show what he could do for pictures.
We had such a fun time. It's moments like this that I live for, happy days at the park with one of my favorite people. I am glad that I get to experience this now after I have learned to be more patient it just makes the time sweeter.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment