CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Wedding Cake Flowers

I stayed up until two in the morning to get them done. I may not need them all but I wanted to be sure that I had plenty. I made blue bows to go in the centers of the clusters. I think that when they are actually on the cake they will look really pretty. I am glad that I can check this project off the list.

Yesterday I went to Costco with Brian and Heather so they could get hotdogs and paper supplies for the wedding. They got chips and pop too, they came in under budget. Hooray for Costco!

Now it's on to making my dress. I hate sewing for me! I will post pictures when I am done, I hope that will be later today or tomorrow.

1 comments:

Bri... only she said...

Wow. fantastic. i can't wait to see it all done! and your dress! :D