CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am SOOOOO Tired!

Saturday we gathered for a flower making party. Heather Wallace, me, HeeBee, and Seaneen Duke (HeeBee's Mom). The pile of ribbons in the center eventually became petals for the flowers in the bouquets.
Here is HeeBee and her mom sewing the petals.


Heather has been making petal with Brian at their home most nights in preparation for this party.
Seaneen making petals. She had to take petals home because we didn't quite get done. We scheduled another flower party for Tuesday.

This is the Tuesday night sewing party. This time Brian is one of the sewers, HeeBee had Mutual.

Here is HeeBee, when she got home from mutual she stole her brothers beanie and sunglasses. I think that she looks like a beatle...the bug not the band.

Brain is truly a master of this craft, though I doubt that he will add it to his resume. Here he is holding one of the Mother's Corsages that he taped together, which is difficult because you have to hold six pieces steady while twisting and pulling the tape.

The finished corsage. I think that it is beautiful.

Last night I stayed up until almost 5 am to put the brides bouquet together. I wanted to get one bouquet done so I would know how many posies and leaf clusters I would need to make for the remaining bouquets.

I am really happy with it. I hope that Heather likes it, her opinion right now is the only one that counts.

Today we are having another flower making party, that is why I am up after 4 hours of sleep. Brain and Heather will be over at 11 am, and we really need to get the big flowers sewn, each flower has 23 petals. Its a lot of work but I think that it is worth it.

Next projects the wedding cake and HeeBees flower girl dress.

2 comments:

D. Hollister said...

Magen can't wait for your visit. She keeps saying I wish it was three weeks from now. I say why are you wishing away three weeks and she says "because Heather and Dani are coming."

Bri... only she said...

That is breath-taking! I'm sure she'll LOVE it! Dani... you amaze me!