CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know it's a little early. Today Ashton and I were watching My Friends Tiger and Pooh and they had an Easter Egg Hunt. Rabbit was trying to be the Easter Bunny but he didn't hard boil the eggs so they all broke. We decided that we would color eggs today. I haven't colored eggs since Heather was twelve. After that we figured she had really grown out of it and was just humoring me.

Ashton watched me pour water in the first cup and then he helped pour water in all of the other cups.

And I thought that Heather was too old to have fun coloring eggs! She might just be humoring me, but I don't care!

Ashton watches his eggs get colored. I wrote his name on this one and he did some designs on the back of it. I am having a great time watching him!

This is Heather's sunshine egg. She made up that design all on her own! Wow! Just kidding, it's a very warm and spring like egg.

Can you tell who this egg is for?

Ashton is being a little bit goofy.

The egg makes it to the carton with out incident.

Heather is writing Aunt Dani's Egg on this one... how do I know this? She asked me to verify how to spell aunt.

It's a masterpiece!

Ashton is very selective with the sticker picking. He only wanted the rocket ship stickers after those were gone he had to settle for Easter bunnies and Easter eggs.

I guess this one got a firetruck sticker.

Guess what sticker Heather put on the back of her sun egg? Can anyone tell? It's a basketball...what else would she pick?!?

Heather you need to peel it before you take a bite! Wow! She is really excited about coloring eggs!


1 comments:

Mona said...

Hannah and I just yesterday decided to color eggs on Easter (I'll be visiting) -- even though she's nearly 21. It's just too wonderful a tradition. These eggs (and the family) are BEAUTIFUL!

Love,
Mona