CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, January 8, 2010

Down with the Christmas Decor and up with the Valentines Decor!


This isn't all of my Valentines Decorations it's just a representation. Normally I take pictures of the decorations that are in the basement so to be different I took a picture of the living room decor. I really wanted my sister Becki to see where I put the Choose the Right plaque that she gave me for Christmas. It took pretty much all day to change things over. How in the world did I get 8 totes full of Christmas decorations? I sorted through it all and gave a box of Christmas stuff to DI.

Bob and I have had the first two of eight classes that we need to take to be licensed through the state of Utah for foster care. Even when you are adopting there is a six month period when you are the foster parent, the time before the adoption is final. I learn new things every day and I know that we will be a stronger people because we chose to go this route.

0 comments: