Today Heather wore her costume to school. She went over to a friends house early this morning so that her mustache could be drawn on with eyeliner. She makes a very convincing Mario.
Today Ashton and I went to the mall. We stopped at the build a bear. This is his baby named Josh. He also referred to it as his baby brother who is a werewolf. He has a big imagination.At the ward Halloween party I had the young women paint cat whiskers on my face for fun.
Heather won a cupcake in the cupcake walk.
This is Heather clowning around with some of her friends. Belle and Cinderella are her friends Emily and Bekah, the witch is Tila.
Heather and her princess friends.
Bob and Heather with the pumpkin that Bob carved.
A better picture of the pumpkin Bob carved. If you can't tell who it is I might tell you if you call me and ask.
We got a new game to play and Ashton loves it. It is called UNO MOO. The skunk in the draw two figure and when I play it I say "sorry Buddy, close your eyes and draw two." Ashton plays any figure and says "sorry, mom." The first day we played for an hour before he went down for a nap.Here is Ashton with the bug eyed glasses that he convinced me to buy. He is wearing an old witch hat of Heather's and has on a super value girls cape.
I had Ben's kids overnight last week and they all wanted to carve pumpkins, luckily I just happened to have a few that we grew.
Here is Heather with her pumpkin. She carved hers a little too soon and he is now residing in the yard debris bin. Poor pumpkin.
Happy Halloween everyone!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
this one is for you MOM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkc9-SvqfDM
Post a Comment