Heather has been on a puzzle kick lately. I think that she got this one for her birthday 2 years ago. It keeps her busy while I am doing my homework.
Ashton came over to play and we made blue play dough.
Here he is wearing Uncle Bob's grilling apron. He always likes to pat the flour on his front so I said you need to wear an apron.
Last weekend was process zucchini until you die weekend. We borrowed his moms Bosch to do the grating.
That is only a quarter of the zucchini that we put up.
Here is the zucchini ready for the freezer. I am so glad that it is over. A strange thing about project was the zucchini slime that I got on my hands while peeling them. It wouldn't wash off and it dried and when I flexed my hands it cracked my skin. Bob was going to Google it cause I was getting worried. I switched to washing and rubbing my hands together in cold water and it began to come off. It took awhile though.
Here is Heather using the tool to get the corn off the cob for freezing.
Sunday morning Bob came into the bathroom where I was getting ready for church and said "turns out the rabbit was a horse thief." Then he left the bathroom. I was thinking what?!? When I went into our bedroom this is what I saw. It's my purple bunny hanging from the plant hook in the corner and the rest of the animals are watching.
The two small monkeys have things covering their eyes the scene is too horrifying. These are the little things that make life interesting and chase away the blues.
Aston came over on Friday and we were able to put together a pirate ship puzzle.
The puzzle has hidden pictures that you can rub and friction makes them appear. He had a lot of fun looking for all of the hidden surprises.
Things are pretty busy now that school is back in session.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment