CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New School Clothes for Heather!

I think that this is my favorite outfit that Heather got for school. She looks very cute!

This is my second favorite. It's a sweater with tank top underneath. I almost had a heart attack when we went into the Buckle store to find the Lucky Brand Jeans, all of their jeans are at least $75-$80. I told Heather that she will have to buy her own Lucky jeans.

We shopped at American Eagle and the Gap. Boy do I long for the days when we could get things at Wal-mart! I think that Heather is going to look great on her first day of school!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You can find some awesome deals at the Park City Outlets too if she needs anything else. My mom and I would always go there, they have Gap, Old Navy, etc there.
In the Orem mall, my favorite store when I has in high school was Vanity, I'm not sure what their clothes are like now though.
Thats crazy about the lucky jeans! Thosre are expensive!

She sure looks cute in her new clothes though! Is she all ready for school to start now? Is she a Jr or a Sr this year?

Danio said...

Heather is a Sr this year. Wow! Time sure flies!