CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday Heather!

Crumb coating the birthday cake.

Heather made all of the cherries to decorate Heather's cake.

Heather helps me to lift the fondant for the top of the cake.

The finished cake! I had so much fun making it. I love to try new things and this was a great experience.

Heather got a blender for her birthday! She said to Brian "Now you can make me a milkshake!"

Devon clowning around with the bows since Chris wasn't here to do it. He thought that it looked like an ascot Heather said it looked like chest hair.

Heather also got a book that has 500 smoothie and juice recipes.

Now Devon has a beard.

Heather reading her card to all of us.

The cake is on fire!

We are so lucky to have our family around us. We are very lucky to have a wonderful daughter-in-law, happy birthday Heather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And can you believe the cake tasted even better than it looks!

Danio said...

Thanks Heather! I hope that your actual birthday day was wonderful!