You might be wondering what I am up to these days? Well school demands most of my time but this weekend I managed to fit this project in. I got the quilt kit at a quilt show that I went to with my sister-in-law Kathi in May. I thought that the colors would go great in our bedroom and I had a big blank spot on the wall that is begging for a wall-hanging.
The piecing is finished and now I need to do the top-stitching. All of the curved folds get top-stitched in place.
Now that I have it up on the wall I don't think that it matches like I thought it would. I will have to get the family's opinion. Maybe it will hang on the wall in the sewing room instead.
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



1 comments:
I think it looks great. You should keep it right where it is.
mardi
Post a Comment